Who is Miss Universe 2009 Winner - Watch Miss Universe 2009 Live Stream Online


Just a few hours the coronation night for the Miss Universe 2009 will take place at Imperial Ballroom, in the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort.

Who will be crowned as Miss Universe 2009? Who's your bet? Indonesia, Guatemala, Brazil, Thailand Ecuador, Vietnam & the Philippines is leading the online polls on Miss Universe website.

You can watch Miss Universe 2009 live stream online on a blog that I found, just click the link to know more.




A fire argues?

1 comments:

music business on Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 7:16:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Venezuela wins again...a back to back win :)

Post a Comment

Hi!
If you find some broken links, please leave a comment below, so I can fixed it. I can't find it one by one so please inform me. Okei?!

BEFORE you go, please leave me a comment.







who's online

Blog Links

 

My Collections Copyright © 2007 - 2009. All rights reserved. "Mp3 Overload!" I am not responsible for the content of external sites. | Privacy Policy