Chace Crawford on my TV


Chace Crawford Myspace

Aside from Zac Efron, the other male celebrities that I really like is Chace Crawford. I find him so cute, I think his 'boy next door' image is the reason for it. Anyway Chace is on the news lately because of her sister Candice Crawford, who is also reportedly dating the ex-BF of Jessica Simpson named Tony Romo, a quarterback player.

Hahaha! I can't really get enough of my daily dose of celebrity news. I can't help it on the internet, even on our TV, I'm always fascinated with them. I think I will convince my mom to buy us a samsung hd ready tv so I can do my promise to her that I will not use our PC that often. Atleast if I'm on the TV I can do household chores once it's on commercial break :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this
post and also the rest of the website is very good.

my web page: クロエバッグ

Mobile App Developers on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 4:19:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Hi!
If you find some broken links, please leave a comment below, so I can fixed it. I can't find it one by one so please inform me. Okei?!

BEFORE you go, please leave me a comment.







who's online

Blog Links

 

My Collections Copyright © 2007 - 2009. All rights reserved. "Mp3 Overload!" I am not responsible for the content of external sites. | Privacy Policy