Paris Hilton - 'Has Been' Celebrity?


Paris Hilton

I'm not seeing any Paris Hilton news I think for more than a month now. Unlike before that she is the content of almost all of the celebrity and entertainment blog. I mean I'm not used to that, she is one of my fave celebs and not seeing her makes me thing she's a has been celebrity.

Anyway if you're a true fan of someone else you won't think that way. The last thing I heard about Paris Hilton is when she attend a party on Las Vegas, where you can also do. There is also a website where you can get a company or dealer to run your event or poker night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months
of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?



Also visit my web page ... karen millen outlet

Mobile App Developers on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 4:18:00 PM GMT+8 said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Post a Comment

Hi!
If you find some broken links, please leave a comment below, so I can fixed it. I can't find it one by one so please inform me. Okei?!

BEFORE you go, please leave me a comment.







who's online

Blog Links

 

My Collections Copyright © 2007 - 2009. All rights reserved. "Mp3 Overload!" I am not responsible for the content of external sites. | Privacy Policy